Prev: Re: Weird things happening to email....

Re: Re: Fighters options please

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:23:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Re: Fighters options please

Roger Books wrote:

>It doesn't do that.  A single squadron will have less offensive
>ability than it does now.   A single squadron may be better relative
>to the mass, but that's just because the mass has lost more.
>With this rule change you are much better off discarding
>the fighters for 9 PDSes.

Except that if you choose interceptors as your fighter type, you have an

extended-range PDS.  Just because single squadrons become less effective

offensively, and even that is arguable, doesn't mean they become less
useful.

>NB, I am not against this change, just against the hand waving
>claiming a single squadron is better when in fact the single
>squadron is worth less than it is currently.

Worth less?  Or just less of an offensive unit and more defensive in
use?

3B^2

Prev: Re: Weird things happening to email....