Prev: Re: [SG] GMS variants (NO ITS NOT MORE VACC-HEAD STUFF) Next: Re: Weird things happening to email....

Weird things happening to email....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:21:07 +0100
Subject: Weird things happening to email....

Hi Chaps (and chapettes),

For some unknown reason my email went screwy this morning - many (not
all)
of the incoming messages received since I'd last downloaded yesterday
turned up in a strange garbled form with no sender or subject line data,
and only partial messages! I've trawled through what there is of them
and I
don't THINK I've missed anything vital, but if anyone has posted
something
in the last 24 hours that I really NEED to see (and/or answer), would
they
mind forwarding it to me direct?

I think whatever it was is now either fixed or gone away, thankfully.

Many thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [SG] GMS variants (NO ITS NOT MORE VACC-HEAD STUFF) Next: Re: Weird things happening to email....