Prev: RE: Fighters options please Next: RE: Its Doctrine, Scouting and Tactics not Fighters

RE: [FT] MKW fighter slaughter

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:25:10 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] MKW fighter slaughter

On Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:23 PM, John Leary
[SMTP:john_t_leary@yahoo.com]
wrote:

> <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> > Fighters couldn't be everywhere at once, but proved
> > extremely useful once
> > the formations start to break up later in the game
> > (those that survive the
> > dogfight slaughter and scatterpack or PDS fire).
>
> Brendan,
>      Were you the Human fighter commander,
> near the asteroid base?   I have lost track,
> was I the Kra'Vak carrier commander that
> attacked the Roma battleship lint of John Fox?

Yep.  I was also the Admiral responsible for whipping the KV butt in the
previous game.

***
MKW2
HUMANS

HM1 Brendan Robertson ** ADMIRAL ** Human MKW Veteran Admiral

HM2 Brian Bell ** MKW Rookie

HM3 John Leary ** MKW Veteran (KV Last Game)

HM4 Espen Sortland ** MKW Rookie

HM5 Nick Garbett NGarbett@STSSystems.com   ** MKW Rookie

KRA'VAK

KV6 John Fox ** ADMIRAL **   ** MKW Veteran (KV Last Game)

KV7 Paul Radford ** MKW Rookie

KV8 John Owen ** MKW Veteran

KV9 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker ** MKW Rookie

KV10 Michael Llaneza ** MKW  KV Veteran

LU'RK'ING
LU1 Oerjan Ohlson ** Classified

^GM^ Denny Graver ** MKW Veteran GM

****

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: RE: Fighters options please Next: RE: Its Doctrine, Scouting and Tactics not Fighters