Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...

Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:04:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...

At 9:53 AM -0400 5/9/02, Imre A. Szabo wrote:

>Remove ADFC's from the game.  Replace them with 1 FC and 1 PD on
>existing designs.  Allow all ships to use FC's to either engage
>ships or fighters defensively.  Basically, a ship can use a FC to
>shoot at one fighter group, or one missile salvo, or one ship.  This
>with significantly increase fleet defenses.

Its my opinion that PDS and Beam batteries ought to have different
kinds of fire control systems. Unless of course the concept of the
GZG universe is that Bill Gates has taken over all and everything on
the ships is handled by one NT2400 system.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...