Prev: Soap Bubble Carrier Prevention Next: For Beth

Re: Fighters options please

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 23:14:43 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighters options please

Well, all I was suggesting was the 40% hard limit on amount of hull
space
that's permissible to be devoted to fighters.  _Maybe_ reduce heavy
fighters' bonus against scatterguns from a straight "half kills" to a
simple
"-1 kills per die".  Although if you had the 40% rule, the other
probably
wouldn't be necessary.

This would do little more than get rid of the "soap bubble" problem...
which, I agree, stretches the system to a degree that some might
consider it
broken.  If you don't adopt the 40% rule, though, the scattergun
adjustment
pretty much has to be adopted, IMO.

(aka Stilt Man)