Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: FTJava - Computer moderated Full Thrust PBeM server and client

Re: [OT] Explosives question

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:49:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Explosives question

Roger Books wrote:

>I'm not sure about shipboard timing,

May have been a local base thing.  All through the 90's I lived in San
Diego, had many friends in the USN, gave many rides back to carious
Naval
Stations here (Miramar, Naval Station San Diego, NAS North Island), and
usually encountered Marine sentries.

>I still don't know why a Marine properly doing his job had them
>removed from base security, but then I often don't understand
>politics.

Sounds like the reply I had planned for your account of the incident.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: FTJava - Computer moderated Full Thrust PBeM server and client