Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: [DS] An eBay Auction to make me weep

Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:12:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

On Tue, 7 May 2002 21:09:14 -0700, "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@naxera.com>
wrote:

>Allan!  Don't cheat the List!	Put the stats up on your webpage so we
can
>all
>play a little Full Metal Azathoth ...

I guess I'll have to do that! I have a section set up for it, which will
hold
various ways of playing Cthulhu based miniatures games.

I have stats for Battleground: World War II. These are worked out a bit
better
than the FMA stats. I was also planning on giving rules for Warzone, and
Beer
And Pretzels Skirmish. Oh, and ShockForce, but John C. has done an
excellent
job on those by himself. My other plan was to develop a miniatures game
based
on the _Call of Cthulhu_ rules so that people could switch between mass
combat
and the roleplaying game with ease.

Of course, there's also "The Hills Rise Wild" by Pagan Publishing, which
is
already a miniatures based Cthulhu game...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator

Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: [DS] An eBay Auction to make me weep