Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: Re: Fighters

Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

On Mon, 06 May 2002 21:47:10 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :

> On Mon, 6 May 2002 21:15:26 -0400 (EDT), "John Crimmins"
> <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:
>
> >That said, I'd be quite interested in seeing your Cthulhu FMA stats.
I think I
> >know how to handle sanity loss with this system, although I'd only
bother with
> >it for the really big nasties.
>
> Not a problem. I'll pull them off my Palm and send them to you.

Groovy.

> >Metal Magic.  Kinda small, but they did nice work.  My Serpent Folk
are their
> >casting, as are my Mi-Go.  Lots of variety in the line, usually five
or six
> >poses for each monster type.  I like their Deep Ones, but I think
that the
> >Grenadier minis are probably my favorites.
>
> Yes! Metal Magic. They are small, seem to be a little smaller than
true 25mm,
> but bigger than 20mm. Nice figures, though. I like the smooth lines of
RAFM's
> figures, but Metal Magic had some nice figures. The Deep One hybrid is
nice
> (guy with "the Innsmouth Look" in a trench coat).

They were a good company.  Their SF line was pretty cool too.

> I didn't mention that the 6 gangsters, two grave diggers, and the poor
guy
> being interrogated (the RAFM gangster in "insane" mode is down on his
knees
> praying, looks like he's begging for mercy) plus about 36 ghouls are
painted.
> Oh, and all the tomb stones... over 100 of them. They feature in the
game as
> more than just terrain.

You are a mad genius, and I salute you for it.	I love the RAFM ghouls,
and the fantasy
ghouls that they produce match the Cthulhu ones pretty closely.  This
sounds like a
really neat game.

> The lead figure is heavy. You could defend yourself in hand-to-hand
combat
> with it!

I've got the lead guy assembled.  Took damn near an entire tube of
epoxy, too.  Although
the resultant "drippy" look is actually rather appropriate.  Painted up
nicely.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: Re: Fighters