Prev: Re: wandering [OT] [was: B5 Ship Figures] Next: Re: Re: Fighters/DLD/Welcome Back

Re: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:39:47 -0400
Subject: Re: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

Ted beat me to it!  I've built two of these and I have to say that I
think
they are pretty good value.  They are built solidly enough that they
stand
up to gaming and they have some nice detail in the inclusion of the
metal
bits.  Also, they aren't too difficult to put together as long as you
take
your time and use a sharp knife to cut out the bits.

Nicholas Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net