Prev: Re: Its Doctrine, Scouting and Tactics not Fighters Next: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

Re: Geohex

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:00:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Geohex

On Mon, 6 May 2002 10:42:44 -0400 (EDT), Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net>
wrote:

>It was already mentionned, but Geohex is selling GZG minis
>at 20% off and GZG rules at 50% off.  I just spent far
>more money than I should have.

Not to rain on KR's parade or anything, but I was a little disappointed
in the
discount. I was going to buy some DS2 minis, but when I did the costing
found that even with 20% off it's still cheaper to buy them from Jon in
Britain at the regular GZG price. And this was taking into account that
I'd
buy more than $25 worth of stuff and get free shipping from Geo-Hex,
while the
price from Jon included a maximum shipping cost of 50% extra.

At any rate, this should dispell any fears that GZG products will be
more
expensive to mail order from the UK...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Its Doctrine, Scouting and Tactics not Fighters Next: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....