Prev: RE: [Painting] Next: Re: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

Re: Fighters

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 08:34:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighters

Brian Burger wrote:

>What about tweaking it so that interceptors are the default fighter,
and
>the multi-role ones that are standard now cost more?
>
>My books are all being borrowed right now, but leave interceptors at
the
>base cost (18/squadron or 3/fighter, I think?) and bump the multi-role
>cost up a bit - two extra points per fighter, or 12/squadron. Something
>like this, anyway. In effect, make the multi-role a 'specialized'
fighter
>type, like torpedo & heavy fighters are now.

This actually makes sense.  IF the problem iswith fighters in genral and
not
just vs FB1 designs, it's a logical way of addressing it.

I must say I do see your point about fighter range vs. PDS range.
Perhaps
reducing the range at which fighters can attack, or increasing PDS kill
ratios, would make sense as well.

3B^2

Prev: RE: [Painting] Next: Re: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)