Prev: RE: Fighters Next: RE: [FT] Fighters

RE: Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

From: "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@n...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 23:51:43 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

>> Want to pose a question for ya'll.
>> Is there a calling for say ARV's or CEV's? I have a
>> few designs that might work as one of the two or
>> both, but want to get some input before going and
>> throwing these babies into wubba, (read rubber).
>
>I'd buy a pair of CEVs in 25mm on the first payday
>after they come on the market.

John - I'd be shocked if you don't already own CEVs
in multiple scales - like a good Engineer gamer should!

Now if someone could help me come out of Transportion Corps Mode
so I can stop buying cargo trucks and landing craft ...

Hey, David.  I for one wouldn't buy any CEVs or ARVs.
They'd look cool and be fun to have, but I really don't
think I'd use 'em in a game ...

Now hover jeeps in 15mm - I'd definitely buy a couple of
those.	Just like the open top, with roll bar hover jeeps
in the 2300AD Vehicle Recognition Guide of mine you still
have ...  ;)  And the hover jeeps would be a good place
for me to put the new Peter Pig sci-fi crews I bought.

-Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas

Prev: RE: Fighters Next: RE: [FT] Fighters