Prev: RE: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters

RE: Re: Fighters

From: "Alfie Finch" <alfie.finch@b...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 01:08:56 +0100
Subject: RE: Re: Fighters

Exactly...in a campaign game fighters end up being more costly
in terms of logistics and an easily dealt with annoyance if
fielded in groups of 2-3. They may project power and be
overwhelming for one battle but when you have to split your
force to defend multiple fronts you soon find carrier-based
forces get whittled down or circumvented easily.

One of our regular carrier mini-maxers in one-off battles got
creamed in our campaign game for just that reason :)

Rgds,

Alfie

Prev: RE: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters