Prev: Re: Having fun. . . Next: Re: Fighters

Fighters

From: "Z. Lakel" <zlakel@t...>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:04:14 -0400
Subject: Fighters

The one concensus (well, sort of) that we seem to have achieved
concerning
this issue is that fighters are far more useful in large groups than
they
are in small ones.  Also, wouldn't it be easier to manipulate the point
system, which is an artificial construct anyways, rather than change the
rules per say?	Therefore, I'd suggest as an optional rule that fighters
be
priced exponentially rather than linerly.  In other words, under the
current
system, each fighter group costs X, so having four fighter groups costs
4*X
and having 20 costs 20*X.  What I am proposing is that the first fighter
group cost K, the second cost K+1, the third K+2 and so on.  This would
mean
that, asuming K was set lower than X, having small numbers of fighters
would
cost less than the current system, but having large numbers would cost
more.
The actual number added to K would have to be determined, the one and
two I
used were just for explanitory purposes.  Finally, I to stress that this
is
proposed as an optional correction, if it doesn't fit your backgrond,
don't
use it.

Zachariah Lakel

Prev: Re: Having fun. . . Next: Re: Fighters