Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Re: [SG] Evasive Driving [DS] Decoys

Re: Having fun. . .

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 00:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Having fun. . .

On Fri, 3 May 2002, John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Mark Reindl <markreindl@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Excellent point!  And I, in fact, am right now in
> > the
> > process of exploring the possibility of a lawsuit
> > against Italy, due to the fact that my ancestors
> > (the
> > Germanic barbarians) were oppressed by the Romans
> > during the age of the Roman Republic and Empire.  I
>
> Whereupon I will file counter-suit on behalf of the
> Sole Rightful Autocrat of Man against the entire
> Germanic race and demand title to Italia, Hispania,
> Africa, Gaul, and Britain.

It's a good thing there aren't any Cro-Magnon or Neatherthals left -
they
could sue all of H. sapiens sapiens (that's us) and demand title to most
of the world... <grin>

Always did think that repeating 'sapiens' twice in our own species name
indicated great racial insecurity... we've got to remind ourselves
*twice*
that we're intelligent.

This might, on the other hand, be a well-needed reminder!

Tongue firmly in cheek,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -