Prev: RE: Reply to the twiligh tlist that you got this please. Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

UN Ships

From: "Pat Connaughton" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:19:07 -0700
Subject: UN Ships

Recently, looking over the Geo-Hex Website. I was perusing the UN Ships.
Some pleasant looking figs. I've a couple of questions, that hopefully
one
of the "wiser folk" (wiser than I anyhow) of the list might help me
with:
1. What does the Diplomtic Courier, the Destroyers, and the
Battledreadnought look like? Any pix anywhere I could look at?
2. Does anyone have easy access for ship info on these? I recall seeing
it
somewhere, but age seems to have robbed my memory?

Thanks in advance
Pat Connaughton

Prev: RE: Reply to the twiligh tlist that you got this please. Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea