Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Re: Fighters

Non Fighter Post

From: Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 18:27:16 -0700
Subject: Non Fighter Post

Nothin' wrong with the fighter posts, mind you. This just isn't one of
them. Nope.

A while ago I dug out some of my old CDs with 3D renders of various FT
ships and "re-mastered" them. At the time I wasn't on the list so I
didn't
let anyone know (I won't get into why I unsubed after 5 years of lurking
on
the list). Now I am back on the list, so if you are in to such things,
you
can see the results at http://home.earthlink.net/~nezach/GZG/index.htm

If you are not into ray traced starships and suchlike, just consider
this

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Re: Fighters