Prev: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!

Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:35:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

On  3-May-02 at 03:35, Eric Foley (stiltman@teleport.com) wrote:

> And once again, you're missing the point.  There is _no_such_thing_ as
"too
> many fighters"... only "not enough preparation for _dealing_ with
> fighters".

Only with foreknowledge.  If I _know_ how many fighters your "soap
bubble class carrier" has I can work out something to deal with it.
OTH if I have no clue what you can bring to the battle and I
prepare for the bubble carrier and you bring the "Big Beams" class
SDN I lose.  The battle isn't worth fighting out.  As a matter of
fact I would bet that if you campaigned for awhile it would evolve
to everyone having a variation on the bubble because the best
defense against fighters is... Fighters.

Also, realize that from what I have seen you are stacking "genre"
weapons.  They aren't in FB and were highly optional in the
older FT books.

Prev: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!