Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

RE: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:14:06 -0400
Subject: RE: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

I said:
> FB1 ships get devoured by fighters, unless you bring almost all
Beijing-E
or something of that sort.  How would you fix it so:
> a) fighters are useful
> b) masses of fighters are not unbalancing
> c) FB1 ships are useful
> d) we do not have to change the published SSDs (ie you can tinker with
the
rules of what existing systems can do, but don't come with a new icon
for the
SSD).

Eric/Stilt said:
>These four goals, taken together, are not possible.  Period.

You will recall that I said in a different post that the Test List *has*
come up with a solution.  No, I'm not saying what it is--among other
reasons, I want to come up with a *new* idea rather than hash out an
idea the Test List has already discussed.

Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity