Prev: RE: [25mm] Looking for .50 cal and M60 machine guns Next: [OT] Trek once more

Re: Dremel foot pedel (was Paint Agitation)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 02 May 2002 10:02:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Dremel foot pedel (was Paint Agitation)

Alternatively, check out:

www.western-plastics.com for similar eye-dropper bottles.  You'd have to
call them to order, but the price is much cheaper.  One member of the
list got 50 bottles for about $13.00.

I posted this message to a yahoogroup and it hold some relevant
information to this topic:

From:  Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date:  Wed Apr 10, 2002  9:38 am
Subject:  Re: [mini-painter] Re: Eye dropper bottles - conclusion

I called them, got some pricing. I also put together the amounts the
"most mentioned" manufacturers bottle their paints in, for comparison's
sake.

.5oz/14.79ml Bottle, dropper and cap: $0.24US
1oz/29.57ml Bottle, dropper and cap: $0.27US
2oz/59.15ml Bottle, dropper and cap: $0.32US

The bottles are "Boston Rounds", the droppers are "Eyedropper
dispensers" and the caps match up to the droppers. The droppers and
caps have to match up to the bottle size, but the 1oz and 2oz bottles
use the same dropper/cap. The bulk discounts don't kick in until you
buy 1000 units... Note that when you call for your order, that they
price and sell the different pieces seperately, so it's $0.12 for a
14.79ml bottle, $0.05 for the dropper and $0.07 for the cap. Also note
that they can change their pricing if they want to... so don't go
whining "But Flak said..." if it's different. *grin*

Vallejo: 17ml
GW: 12ml
Reaper: 22ml
Testor's: 14.79ml (Model Master Acrylics)
PollyS: 14.79ml or 29.57ml (depends on color, made by Testors)

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: RE: [25mm] Looking for .50 cal and M60 machine guns Next: [OT] Trek once more