Prev: Re: POLIZEI Next: Re: STAATSPOLIZEI

Dremel foot pedel (was Paint Agitation)

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 00:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Dremel foot pedel (was Paint Agitation)

On  1-May-02 at 12:20, Tomb (tomb@dreammechanics.com) wrote:

> 3) Does the inestimatble Mr. Bell realize how he made me smile? The
> image of him putting some sort of paddle into his paint on the tip of
> 5000 rpm Dremel (low setting for most of them) was rather hilarious...
> and would probably be very messy, unless he was lucky enough to own
one
> of the older 295's with a foot pedal.

If you have a single speed dremel go to a sewing machine repair shop
and get a used sewing machine pedal for it.  They have	ones with
standard plugs and they are usually cheap.

> PS - anyone have an idea where I can get good (as in normal size but
> with a great lid) EMPTY paint jars? I love the Armory paint jars I got
> from some of their discontinued lines, but I need some more containers
> to store mixed paints/washes/etc.

Vallejo sells their paint bottles empty.  I just bought some from
Warweb, $1US each.   Kind of pricey but nice bottles.

Prev: Re: POLIZEI Next: Re: STAATSPOLIZEI