Prev: Re: Rise of the Robots Next: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:41:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

On Wed, 1 May 2002 09:31:07 -0400, "Robert Minadeo"
<raminad@earthlink.net> wrote :

> John,
>
> The Skin Walker from Great Rail Wars might do in a pinch:
> http://jeffvalentstudios.com/deadlandsgrw.htm
>
> It doesn't have quite the grey alien facial features that the links
you
> supplied suggest. Though my feeling is the merging of Chupacabra and
grey is
> a fairly recent phenomena.
>
> The picture on the Valent site does not do the figure justice.

How big is he?	I remember the GRW minis as being somewhat...hefty.  The
Goatsuckers are
supposed to be relatively small, about the size of a large dog, but Mr.
Skin Walker might make
an excellent Human/Chupacabra crossbreed of some sort.	Oh, those wacky
Aliens and their
equally wacky probes....

> The figure's back is spiky but not quite so spiny as the Chupacabra
pix
> although I suppose the dedicated Chupacabra enthusiast
(Chupacabraista?)
> could add his own with little problem.

I think that, from this day forward, I'll be putting "Chupacabraista" on
my resume.  That's too good
a word not to use.

Next up is to find some good C.H.U.D. minis....

("Carnivorous Humanoid Ungerground Dwellers", from the awful movie of
the same name.
Basically degenerate subterrainian cannibals.  Spice up the sewer
battles a bit, eh?)

MARGE: "Oh Homer, of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if
you only focus
on the pimps and the CHUDs!"

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Rise of the Robots Next: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]