Prev: Paint agitation Next: DS2: Battle of Bloody Bridge

RE: Paint agitation

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:53:51 -0400
Subject: RE: Paint agitation

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomb [mailto:tomb@dreammechanics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 12:26
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: Paint agitation

*snip*

3) Does the inestimatble Mr. Bell realize how he made me smile? The
image of him putting some sort of paddle into his paint on the tip of a
5000 rpm Dremel (low setting for most of them) was rather hilarious...
and would probably be very messy, unless he was lucky enough to own one
of the older 295's with a foot pedal.

Tomb
-----End Original Message-----

One of the reasons I have not done it!	8^)

I _did_ figure I would have to make a lid to screw on the paint pot for
it
to go through (but figured I would still make a mess). I decided buying
new
paints would be cheaper/easier. Glad I could make you smile (the list
needed
somthing to lighten the tone).

Prev: Paint agitation Next: DS2: Battle of Bloody Bridge