Prev: RE: Vallejo paints. Next: RE: Dune

Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:31:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

John,

The Skin Walker from Great Rail Wars might do in a pinch:
http://jeffvalentstudios.com/deadlandsgrw.htm

It doesn't have quite the grey alien facial features that the links you
supplied suggest. Though my feeling is the merging of Chupacabra and
grey is
a fairly recent phenomena.

The picture on the Valent site does not do the figure justice.

The figure's back is spiky but not quite so spiny as the Chupacabra pix
although I suppose the dedicated Chupacabra enthusiast (Chupacabraista?)
could add his own with little problem.

Regards,.
Bob