Prev: Re: [OT]Not-Stupid question about sloped armour Next: Re: [OT]Stupid question about sloped armour

Re: [OT]Not-Stupid question about sloped armour

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 03:05:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT]Not-Stupid question about sloped armour

On  1-May-02 at 02:52, Alan E Brain (aebrain@webone.com.au) wrote:

Thanks for the explanation.  I can now sleep easier, well, once
the restore completes and _if_ our DBAs can do their first ever
complete Oracle and database rebuild from tape anyway.

Short answer: sloped armour is more than just a thickness increase.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: [OT]Not-Stupid question about sloped armour Next: Re: [OT]Stupid question about sloped armour