Prev: Re: [FT] Naval Manpower Next: Re: Vallejo paints.

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:39:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

On 30 Apr 2002 09:11:48 -0400, Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tlsdc.com> wrote
:

> Make sure your heresy is a double-action one, they let you control the
> air and paint flow indepenently.  For doing miniatures, the Aztec
> heresies are very nice, and relatively cheap.  They have swappable
> nozzles which means you don't have to fret over taking care of the
> needle quite so much.

As heresies go, I've heard good things about the Aztec.  I was thinking
of buying one
a few years ago, when my faith in the Way of The Brush was weak and
faltering.

How well can you airbrush non-vehicle minis, though?  How much control
do you have,
and what kind of effects can you manage.

Still heresy, but I'm...curious.  Purely an academic interest, I assure
you.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Naval Manpower Next: Re: Vallejo paints.