Prev: Re: [OT] The last word on this from me Next: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors)

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:35:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Quoting Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tlsdc.com>:

> Hey!	I use an airbrush!  You can achieve wet-blending effects and
> highlighting without actually doing any wet-blending or dry-brushing.

Yeah, you see that's just /LAZY/... :-)

>I didn't think that the Amish could play wargames!

Hey, I'm wearing the clumpy shoes while my leg gets better. It's not a
fashion
choice...

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: [OT] The last word on this from me Next: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors)