Prev: Andromeda and other High Guard ships comparison Next: RE: Andromeda

RE: Andromeda

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:59:25 -0700
Subject: RE: Andromeda

>From: Charles Taylor <nerik@monkslode.fsnet.co.uk>

>What I forgot to add - the 1sr episode dialog gives an approximate
>volume for Andromeda of 20 million cubic m (actual hull volume) - with
>that 96.4 kTonne, thats 5kg per cubic m - or 1/200 of the density of
>water!

Ok... by "Actual Hull Volume", do you mean, "Actual volume of the
material
from which the hull is constructed" (Which would make for a very thin
hull
indeed), or does it mean the more logical "Actual volume of the internal

space of the hull" (In which case the "density of water" thing wouldn't
be
that applicable to the hull material)?

3B^2

Prev: Andromeda and other High Guard ships comparison Next: RE: Andromeda