Prev: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo Next: Re: Moderation of GZG-L

RE: Andromeda

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:50:55 -0600
Subject: RE: Andromeda

The original stats were:

Crew: 4,200

Length: 1301 m
Beam: 976 m
Height: 325 m

Mass: 96,408,876 kg or 96.4 kilotons (metric)

Don't remember what the calculations for tons per mass unit were, but
for reference:

So at 10 tons per mass unit - 9,640 mass.

or 100 tons per mass unit - 964 mass.

Also remember that the outer dimensions describe a volume that is mostly
empty space, the Andromeda has long tubular structures around the
perimeter but a much smaller "main hull" volume.

--Binhan