Prev: Moderation: No thanks Next: Bugs Revisited!

Re: Gunmetal Paint

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:11:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Gunmetal Paint

I started out with the Ral Partha "aged metal" as the only
thing that looked like the metal on a rifle barrel that
I could find.  When that became unavailable I horded my
one remaining jar.

Recently I have discovered Vallejo Paints.  I really like
the "natural steel".  The only complaint I have is I
first ordered from New Wave on Feb 8.  Still no sign
of paints even though they promised shipment right away
after talking to them at the end of March.  Still no
paints from them and my e-mails are still seemingly ignored.

Warweb on the other hand has given prompt and excellent service
on Vallejo paints.

That brings up a further question about the Vallejo paints, how
do their alcohol based metals compare to the acryllics?

Prev: Moderation: No thanks Next: Bugs Revisited!