Prev: Re: [SG/DS] force ratios Next: Moderation: No thanks

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 12:21:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Hey!  I use an airbrush!  You can achieve wet-blending effects and
highlighting without actually doing any wet-blending or dry-brushing.

What is it about airbrushing miniatures that gets your knickers in a
bunch?	I didn't think that the Amish could play wargames!  What are
you, a luddite(1) or something?

(1) Lud·dite
   2. One who opposes technical or technological change.

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 10:01, Katie Lauren Lucas wrote:

> > We're all part of the list, and it's up to us to maintain its
quality.
> > don't think that expecting basic civility of the list memembers is
out
> > of
> > line here...and that includes respecting the opinions of others,
even
> > those
> > who disagree with us...and those who insist upon discussing things
> > that
> > make our eyes glaze over with a single glance at the topic
line...and
> > even
> > those who game with unpainted miniatures, may they burn forever in
the
> > deepest pits of hades.
> >
> > Sorry, did I type that last bit?
>
> What about those scum that use airbrushes instead of the One True
Way..?

_______
--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] force ratios Next: Moderation: No thanks