Prev: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A. Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

Re: 40k conversion?

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:17:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: 40k conversion?

Quoting Damond Walker <dwalker@syncreticsoft.com>:

> I've been playing 40k (Rogue Trader) since I got the original hardback
> in
> '87.	Throughout the years I have kept up with the various revisions
of
> the
> rules, bought minis, sold minis, etc.  Point being -- don't like the
> current
> set of rules (much less all the drama that *can* exist in the GW
world)
> but
> I do like the minis -- having a special place in my heart for the
> Space
> Marines.

Oh, they've never been the same since they lost the pointy noses...

<grin>

I really miss that plastic box set. It was lovely. Easy to customise...
fast to
assemble... <sigh>

I've got an entire company of power armoured marines in boxes, and
another
company of terminators half painted somewhere...

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A. Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!