Prev: Notification List Next: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures

RE: Re: Geohex/KR's departure

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:30:39 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: Geohex/KR's departure

Tom said:
>My only reservations about the new system:
<snip>

Jon said:
>converting it roughly = just over 14 US Dollars...... so even adding
the
carriage charges AND any duties you get levied by the Customs, you're
STILL
getting it cheaper.....

Tom, what you should really do is order a couple hundred dollars worth
from KR this month, then order the same from Jon and see what it works
out to...
<grin>

Prev: Notification List Next: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures