Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: RE: Steel Warriors

RE: Steel Warriors

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:04:11 +0000
Subject: RE: Steel Warriors

>I just happen to have the book in question (the WH40K Compendium) on my

>desk right now(don't ask why I need the book at work, it's a long story

>...).

Hmm sure... I wish I had a job where I needed wargames rules books (I am
at
home btw, when people point out that I just posted a reference from
DSII)

>Anyway, I'm trying to dream up an easy way of making the six A4 pages
>easily accessible via the web, other than just scanning them in and
posting
>the resultant (huge) jpegs.

Scan em and use an Optical Character Recognition program, then post it
as
text.

Get someone with Acrobat to publish them like More thrust is.

Photocopy them and send a copy to everyone (grin)

Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: RE: Steel Warriors