Prev: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:27:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

In a message dated 04/28/2002 10:24:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mreindl@pacbell.net writes:
>I'm attempting to justify my ownership of too many Battletech minis,
and
was wondering how many of you had experience using combat walkers in
DS2.  Are they worth it?  Advantages/disadvantages?

Kind of depends on how you set things up.  If you're fighting on the
steppes, no.  If you're fighting on really broken terrain eg badlands,
asteroids, ice fields with crevasses etc, then it's probably worth it
to have them.  Of course, why you'd be in terrain like that is another
question, but if you want an excuse to bring out the minis, you can
find one.

Prev: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?