Prev: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: [FS]More Extras

RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:22:57 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

G'day,

>> I'm attempting to justify my ownership of too many
>> Battletech minis, and was wondering how many of you
>> had experience using combat walkers in DS2.
>> Are they worth it?  Advantages/disadvantages?

I use them with my Daleks and they're a lot of fun, but they are
definitely
a fire magnet! We even went so far as to drop the increased signature
bit
(we kept forgetting anyway) and it hasn't unbalanced the game any (you
could
justify it away as them going prone etc when need be I guess). I
wouldn't
use them for MBT replacement completely, but they do have the advantage
of
seeing and moving over terrain others can't (or can't so easily)... mind
you
that means you may be seen back ;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: [FS]More Extras