Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

RE: Steel Warriors

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:57:32 +1000
Subject: RE: Steel Warriors

G'day

>Has anyone ideas for running robots in SG2?

There's potentially many different ways you could run machine
intelligence.
They all have access to any info that is presented to any of them. They
could be harder to scare off as initially not frightened so only back
off
when the odds really are against them. You could have a node system of
control. It kinda depends on what you mean by robots ;)

So what are you after and I'll see what my warped mind can provide!

Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!