Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:45:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

Boys!  Outside and settle it there!

(What my brother and I heard, once we were relatively equal in mass,  if
it turned physical.)

Seems appropriate here.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:55:54 -0400 "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com>
writes:
>To whoever administers the list.  I responded off list to John Atkins.
> He
>has no business sending this to the list, it is way off topic, and out
>of
>context from what I wrote.  I request permission to send a rebutal to
>the
>list, and await your reply.
>
>ias

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG