Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

Steel Warriors

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <A.Leibrick@b...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:23:16 +0100
Subject: Steel Warriors

Now that I've recovered from the post-Salute headache, I can gloat over
the bargain I picked up at the Bring and Buy.
(Gloat gloat)
It was a box of plastic figures with the title "Steel Warriors", 30 in
all with interchangeable weapons still on the sprues.
When I saw them first, I thought, great Mecha for my DS2 (The box art
showed a Battle-Mech type scene, giant figures towering over troopers in
the foreground).
Then I considered, 30 figures, that's at least 5 squads in SG2, and when
I looked at the actual models (perhaps it was the shiny silvery plastic
they were moulded in) my reaction was ROBOTS.
Which is when a scenario started to unfold in my mind, hordes of nearly
unstoppable 'bots against a small unit of PBI.
This is where I now ask the list for help.
Has anyone ideas for running robots in SG2?

Bots, Mr Ricco! Bots!!!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG