Prev: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

I'm going to miss GZG coming from KR.  I know, from experience,
that it is just as easy to order from the UK and the service
in both places is excellent.  However, the pictures KR has
on his website of the DS and FT lines are _much_ better than
the ones at GZG.  That difference tipped my orders to Geohex
when he had what I wanted.

Prev: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG