Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: RE: Predator Figurines?

Back from SALUTE and bye bye

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@f...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:38:32 +0100
Subject: Back from SALUTE and bye bye

Well I'm back from SALUTE and a reflection of how
ill I was can be put simply by the fact I never bought anything!!!

I did get to meet Tony, Phil and Steve of Brigade models and
pick up samples of the latest bug miniatures.
Cheers guys and sorry for the less than lively zombie appearance :)

Now I am planning to unsubscribe from this list, I've been on it for
nearly four years now but the list no longer provides me with the
reasons I first joined it.
I know it is in poor taste to dissmiss something and then do a runner
but my e-mail address is at the bottom if people want to talk to me.

I think the list has become a bit of a dinosaur in it's discussion
topics
(partly through a lack of new products 'sorry Jon').
I think it is a poor advertisement and recruitment tool for GZG products
due to the constant personal opinions that rage on, sometimes to the
loss
of a list member.
I won't even go into the complete lack of Sci-Fi discussions compared
with
present political of military ones.

I have enjoyed some of the topics and the list did encourage me to
produce
a website for my gaming bits and bobs.
So thank you for that.
And thank you to Jon for the products he produces and to say maybe a
good
plan would
be to have an announcement only list for new products a bit like Brigade
Models does.
Unless you already have one?

Cheers guys and I'll see you around.

Jeremey Claridge
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: RE: Predator Figurines?