Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: [SG]New Gallery

[SG]New Gallery

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [SG]New Gallery

I just uploaded a new Gallery, this time of the 25mm GZG figures I
painted
last month.

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2gallery2.html

All from GZG's Street Level range, and very nice figures. I like the way
my painting came together, and the photos worked well too!

Some people seem to have trouble with my website; I've checked this page
with Opera 5.03 & 6.01 and IE 5.00 on my home machine and it works. I've
also gotten more careful about opening & closing table tags...

I'll got thru GZG's web catalog one of these days and find the actual
model numbers of my figures and add that info to this gallery as well.

Enjoy,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: [SG]New Gallery