Prev: Re: Predator Figurines? Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: Predator Figurines?

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:51:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Predator Figurines?

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:14:17 +1000, Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
wrote :

> At 09:30  27/04/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >  PLEASE  POST THEM	RICHARD
> >
> >DAWGIE
>
> Well Richard's got the "weasel" covered, but unfortunately I can't
offer
> any pictures of the "big game hunters" but I can recommend them as
good
> enough though.

If they are the ones that I think that they are, Beth sent me a picture
some
time ago.  I have it posted on my Aliens page -- the one that I haven't
updated
in close to a year now -- near the bottom.

http://www.users.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Marines.html

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Predator Figurines? Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]