Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:

Answered directly offlist.

Point of fact:
When asked to provide factual references, Mr. Szabo
could not.

Mr. Szabo's argument is predicated on "Well, the Nazis
allegedly liked what the US did to the Indians, so the
US has no right to critize anyone else."

If the Nazis are so evil, and the US allegedly engaged
in simillar actions (Mr. Szabo's unsupported
assertation) then are not simillar actions of Iraq
also not evil?	And if we are forbidden to critize any
evil action because our anscestors are not sinless,
then how can any man critize any evil thing?  No man
is perfect, and yet Mr. Szabo requires perfection not
only of the individual but his entire ancestry?

It was once said that the only thing required for evil
to triumph is for good men to do nothing.  Mr. Szabo
would require that good men do and say nothing about
any evil.

Are we to permit Mr. Dahmer's eating choices because
somewhere along our ancestor's line was a murderer?
Are we to permit Osama bin Ladin's attacks against the
US because some of us are descended from Crusaders
that invaded the Middle East?  Should car theft be
permitted because the victim's great-great-grandfather
was a horse thief?

I'm not asking these rhetorically.  These are serious
questions.  And if you can't answer them then I
question your right to consider yourself a member of
the human race.

John