Prev: Predator Figurines? Next: Re: Request for Scenario Follow-Up

Re: Predator Figurines?

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:16:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Predator Figurines?

At 07:09  27/04/02 -0400, Warren wrote:
>Help!!!
>
>Can anyone recommend some 25mm miniatures to represent the movie
>Predator creature?
>
>I've looked at the Kra'Vak and will go with this if I must.
>

>Anyone know where I can get some of these figures: (They are no longer
>at these web sites)
>	  Incoming Alien Presence (INAP) by Ainsty Miniatures
>	  Intergalactic Bounty Hunters by Eureka Miniatures

The Intergalactic Bounty Hunters are still available from Eureka
Miniatures, email Nic and ask directly.

>Could any body recommend any more?
>
>I'm looking for Aliens (per movie) look-a-like too.

Nic also does a nice "Chaos Weasel" nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;)

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Predator Figurines? Next: Re: Request for Scenario Follow-Up