Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault

Re: [SG2] close combat

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:45:15 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG2] close combat

I agree, bullets are not politically conscious.  they go where you
shopot
them, even you meant for them to go elsewhere...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:00:34 -0700 Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
writes:
>IIRC, everyone, both sides, all states (functional, wounded, dead)
>
>Michael Brown

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault