Prev: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures Next: Request for Scenario Follow-Up

RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:33:36 -0400
Subject: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

Katie Lauren Lucas Wrote:

> > I've got miniatures for the bugs from a local married
> couple who make
> > molds, pour the lead, and sell the miniatures for a business.
>
> And you're not going to give them free advertising here? Good grief...

LOL! Sorry Katie... They don't have a web page and I can't post the
information from their business card because I can't seem to find it
(results of the Shultzaberger Filing System).

When (if) I find it I'll share it with all here.

Warren Shultzaberger
    "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

Prev: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures Next: Request for Scenario Follow-Up