Prev: RE: Re: [SG] Close Assault Next: RE: GZG Catalog site

RE: Re: [SG2] close combat

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:30:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [SG2] close combat

>The rules are unclear as to whether past casualties should be included
in the possible figures taking wounds. I've always played that they can.
If you've seen _Saving Private Ryan_, there's the scene where they are
treating a wounded guy on the beach and he takes a shot in the head.
That, to me,
suggests that the wounded should still be able to take casualties.

I had that in mind too.  In addition, remember that they'd just finished
close assault--I figured they were most likely on the ground, pulling
the power packs off the enemy wounded PA, etc.

Prev: RE: Re: [SG] Close Assault Next: RE: GZG Catalog site