Prev: Re: [SG2] close combat Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault

RE: [SG] Close Assault

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:34:18 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Close Assault

I use the following for Ogre Miniatures (6mm):

I cut a colored plastic straw into small rings. The rings are
used as casualty markers (fit over 6mm infantry nicely).

Using colored straws, you could even use one color to indicate
wounds and a different to indicate dead.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051