Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games

Re: re;Andromeda

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:49:59 -0700
Subject: Re: re;Andromeda

Bif Smith wrote:

>As for the PSP, you
>have a weapon that will go through the ship, causing heavy dammage, but
has
>difficulty hitting at long range. Try using a large calliber K gun.

Since *I* have never seen the PSP's fire, only having heard my friend
describe them, I can't reflect on the accuracy of that suggestion - do
the
K-gun arc limitations accurately reflect any in-show limitations on
firing
PSP's?

3B^2

Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games